The kids have started their sports!
Trey started soccer last week, and is LOVING it! He is so cute. He isn't the fastest runner, but he is a great kicker and defender this year. He has a very cute little team, and a good coach.

Proud of this fun little boy!

Go Trey go!


Mykelle has fun helping take care of Swayzee, and is loving to jump rope.
Her games are on different days then Trey's, so we are busy all week, and on Saturdays.
What are we going to do with 4 kids in activities?

Swayzee pretty much wants to eat dirt clods the whole time, and gets sick of not being able to do whatever she wants!

we spent last Saturday with our in-laws, and it was so much fun. We started the day off at 9am watching Soccer!
5 comments:
Trey is a STUD! I am laughing at the action photo..it looks like someones head is coming out of his stomach haha!!
Lol. I know! Seth thought he was kicking a little hair ball!
Haha...I thought it looked like a feather duster in his hands!!! Total STUD for sure! So fun for your kids! And you don't like Swazy eat dirt eh? It's good for her!! haha
so cute. He's a natural
I don't even dare put my kids in activities yet. I'm waiting till I have more energy, ha! Trey is a stud!
Post a Comment