4.05.2011

Loves for March


  • Target's Baked Salt and Vinegar Chips

  • Coconut Lemongrass Scentsy

  • My Awesome new skip-hop diaper bag (It's a big bag, and everything stays organized)

  • Bare Minerals: Warmth

  • Being my children's mother

  • The little spring we've had

  • Super Nutty granola from Sunflowers market

  • Picnics at the park

  • Love notes on the mirrors in the house

  • Story time with the kids

  • Cranberry Limeades

  • Football games in the house (Mykelle starts Flag football next week, and Trey starts Soccer! We are SO excited)

  • Singing songs with Swayzee

  • Evening walks and bike rides

  • Frizz- Ease 3 day straight (It works good)

  • Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches

  • My growing belly and the little flutters I feel inside

  • Family dinners

  • Honey

  • Dance contests after Dinner

  • Fruit

  • Cream of Wheat

  • Smoked Turkey Sandwiches

3 comments:

Julie Catoe said...

Love your loves like always.

Mrs. JM said...

lovin' your loves! salt and vinegar chips = yes. coconut lemongrass scentsy = yes! pb&j = yes! yes! oh yes! being a mom is okay and i'm not sold on cream of wheat but i also don't get to feel flutters in belly right now (i think it goes hand in hand with the cream of wheat). *wink*

Scottkids said...

Cream of wheat is so good! I love it! I grew up eating it though! The kids I babysit DO NOT love cream of wheat!