Emily and I had a Christmas Party with our kids this year! It was so much fun, and the biggest mess! Jessica came over to spend the day with us as well. We had the twins,Randi,Mykelle,Taylor, Brilyn and Trey so my house was full of kiddos! We made Christmas cookies and did a "Used" gift exchange which the kids loved and thought was so cool! Good way to get new toys without spending money. (Emily gave away good presents. Maybe because they were noisy. Holly let Brilyn keep hers at my house. It was a noisy toy. Thanks Holly. Brat.) We had a pizza party for lunch, and it was a rather fun day with friends!1.05.2009
Kid's Christmas Party
Emily and I had a Christmas Party with our kids this year! It was so much fun, and the biggest mess! Jessica came over to spend the day with us as well. We had the twins,Randi,Mykelle,Taylor, Brilyn and Trey so my house was full of kiddos! We made Christmas cookies and did a "Used" gift exchange which the kids loved and thought was so cool! Good way to get new toys without spending money. (Emily gave away good presents. Maybe because they were noisy. Holly let Brilyn keep hers at my house. It was a noisy toy. Thanks Holly. Brat.) We had a pizza party for lunch, and it was a rather fun day with friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds just a blast. I wish I would have been there to spend the day with all of you! And see Jess since I don't remember the last time I have seen her....way to long!
I can tell that's Jess because of her pretty hair. :)
We had so much messy fun!
Post a Comment