
So far the New year has been SPLENDID!
Synonyms- splendid , resplendent , gorgeous , glorious , sublime , superb ;meaning extraordinarily or transcendently impressive.
I have finished two books this month! Well, I read the rest of Secret Life of Bees, and I read a book called Irresistible. ( A total romance novel) I loved every minute of it. I am now finishing Putting on the armour of god, and then The voice of Knowledge. I start to many books at once. I just can't wait to dive into them!
Eating Healthy is going pretty good! I still have a few snacks here and there and don't really care. I like eating for PLEASURE dangit! I have leaned out alot, and like those results alot :)
Seth and I bought 2 journals this last weekend. One for Mykelle, and one for Trey. We BOTH wrote in them on Sunday, as well as my mom! I'm way excited that we will be doing this! Candice broke in the red plate as we celebrated her birthday on Sunday. We enjoyed disaster cake that evening as well! It was good! Dave of course made fun of my red plate all night! He won't be using it on his birthday. He's what you would call a DEBBIE DOWNER. hehe I continue to leave notes and Thank yous for Seth around the house. Sometimes I like to take them away when he is being a brat. But, I always give them back. Eventually.
We are still trying to get out of debt. Sigh...
We went to the Draper Temple on Tuesday with the kids. Including my adopted daughters Taylor and Bripie. It was Phenomenal . The chandeliers are breath taking! It made me so excited to get back there soon. The most Splendid thing of all is that Seth said he can't wait either. Speechless!

2 comments:
Good Job Melissa! That's so typical David to tease about the red plate. Keep up the good work! WHOAAAAHH, Yeah WE're going to Las VEgas!
Wow, that's awesome! You're doing great at keeping your resolutions. Mine were to work out at least three times a week and I think I did it for one week :( But I've been drinking lots of water which was another one of mine!
Post a Comment