
This started when I was a kid. My parents always took pictures of us with all of our gifts. I still remember some of the past Christmas' and remember toys I got from the pictures. This is what Santa brought the kids. I think my parents got them more than Santa Claus. The kids had so much fun! Mykelle wanted makeup and puppy stuff, and that is what Santa brought her. She is obsessed with stuff animals, and has been since she was little.She is such a sweetheart, and is so caring of others! She is my big helper to, and would do anything I needed her to. (Except clean her room) She has such a fun, energetic personality, and when people come over she is totally out of control. Which she totally gets from me, so I can't complain.
Trey is the easiest little boy ever. Santa brought him a "real" drill ( With no drill bits) and keys from Home depot. He was in Heaven all day. He is just like his daddy, and is into fixing everything, it could occupy him forever. He is really into stacking, and putting things together as well! He is such a stud muffin, and is mostly happy all the time. He has the most contagious laugh.
Both of the kids love their Grandma and Grandpa and cry everytime they have to come home! I think they love their dog Saydie just as much! They always talk about Saydie, and pretend to be Saydie! Its rather cute.
We are thankful for everything we have, and everything that was given to us this Holdiay season. Thanks to everyone!

1 comment:
I've done this every year too, except this year. I quess I've been a little grinchy this Christmas.
Post a Comment