5.24.2010

Whiffle Ball

Our Photographer, who takes pictures like this on my camera all the time!!! I find about 20 pictures like this on my camera a week. And Trey, he loves to take pictures with my camera too, but he take pictures of cars, trains and flash lights (up close.)

We spent Sunday evening at the baseball fields playing whiffle ball. Since their were only a few of us, we made up our own game, and it was a BLAST. Man, I could play all day! I love sports! (playing them that is)

Jackie was freezing! It was starting to rain when we leaving!


I told you it was intense. We don't mess around. Mike got nailed in the eye right after Kel took this picture!
I was getting whiffle balls thrown at my head. My Uncle Mike sure does know how to show his love. Nice picture Mykelle. She was laughing so hard. Rude.



Bring it on Suckers!

Seth being a goof ball of course! He was having a day yesterday. He was sarcastic all day, and I thought I was going to lose my mind! It's funny sometimes, just not ALL the time!

Grandma and Mykelle

4 comments:

Angela said...

I just have one question... why the HELL are you so skinny already??

Wells Family said...

I was just going to say the same thing as Angela.....WOMAN YOU ARE A HOT MAMA!! NO JOKE! I want your body ok! So just give it up! Love you!

Emily said...

I don't even know what whiffle ball is. Looks like you guys had fun though.

Julie Catoe said...

Looks like so much fun. It also looks REALLY cold! How cool to have your family there to get together and play a game.