4.17.2011

Girlfriends

I miss you.

Man, our lives have changed so much since this time.

I think this is right before I found out I was pregnant with Mykelle.

Now, we are all married with children. Quite a few..

I just want you guys to know I love you so much and am so happy to have you in my life.

Even though we all live far apart, our friendship can't be replaced.

Until 2012-2013 when we can HOPEFULLY have a Girls Weekend again....

XOXOXO!

5 comments:

Emily said...

geesh when you post you post! I love you too Mel and am so happy for our friendship. With all my other girls too! I can't believe how different we are either. Glad we can grow together though.

Your other posts are so cute too. Tell Mykelle congrats on her tooth and that she looks just as cute as before.:)

Emily said...

Oh and I LOVE your name for baby in the womb!

Edwards. said...

Awww....Mel I love you!!!! And you Emily, and YOu Jessica, and you Karissa! I am so blessed to have you girls in my life and Love you all so much!!! Wish that we had more time to be together, raise our children, and to have girl nights out. :) can't wait until we can again either!

and seriously, everyone is smiling and I am sticking out my tounge...awesome....
and i look like i have a big belly sticking out of my shirt....even more awesome! haha!

The Halladay Family said...

so fun catching up with you. I miss hanging out with you, eventhough I am not one of your old girlfriends. After babies, I really want to jog with you again, that may be the only way to see you.

Scottkids said...

Sounds good Stepharoo! Love ya! It was fun BBQing the other night!