ANOTHER GREAT BLOG
I came across this blog while looking for recipes for Couscous! It is a great blog for healthy recipes and all different types of food!
http://www.greenlitebites.com/
I will update this post later with a DELICIOUS recipe for apple Crisp. I'm making it for dessert again tonight because it is sooo good.
and NO, unfortunately, it is not healthy. It does contain apples and oatmeal though, so that counts for something right!?
*Update
APPLE CRISP
6 Granny Smith Apples
8 Graham crackers coarsley chopped
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup Quick Oats
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 cup margarine or butter
Vanilla Ice cream. NOT OPTIONAL
Peel, Core, and slice apples. Cut apples slices in half, and place them in a deep dish.
Chop graham crackers. Add to a seperate dish. Add brown sugar, oats, flour, and cinnamon. Melt butter and add to dry ingredients. Mix well.
Sprinkle crumb mixture over apples.
Cook at 375 for 30-45 minutes
I'm sorry I don't have a picture. Trust me though, it's delicious!

No comments:
Post a Comment