melissa, i LOVE you! i love love love that you say it like it is. seriously. see, i'm super opinionated and often say it like it is but it always gets me in trouble. somehow you get away with it. you have all these great friends who love you. i feel like i have none. i'm always offending everyone.
and, i do have a comment about your fit pregnancy. i know how hard it is. i would never judge your decision to down a box of doughnuts (minus two). i change from woman to cow when i'm pregnant. just listen to your body and enjoy it. it goes by fast.
actually, i have more to say. because i totally get where you're coming from and i'm not sure if it's petty or whatever but i don't care. i've been struggling with similar feelings lately.
it's sort of like when you go to someone's birthday party but they don't come to yours. that pisses me off. it's just a metaphor, i don't really ever have a birthday party. but, you know what i mean. and, i don't want them to come to mine because i came to theres. i want them to want to come to mine. why don't they?
my mom used to always tell me "you can't do nice things for people so they'll do nice things for you." i get it, i appreciate the sense of it BUT, i get damn sick of being the giver.
that's all. i'm sure i'll feel differently tomorrow. mood swings. gotta love em'.
You know what Emily!? I LOVE u! Your comment was so cute! And I do get it! I get your birthday analogy and everything! :)
Your mom's quote is so true! I always just try to ignore little unthoughtful things, because I do it because I want to! It does get old! And I really do feel that way(about the commenting thing). I think it is kind of tacky! And I don't care if it is immature! At least we admit it right!?
I also think that it is official that we need to have a get to know each other better night at a coffee joint! You let me know when a time would work for you, and we need to get together!
And Thanks for not judging me on my doughnut splurge! Ha Ha. I hope it doesn't last! And time does go by fast, so I hope I enjoy every last minute left!
I'll post this on your blog just in case you don't read it here!
Everyone likes to be accepted. I love to comment on other people's blogs. But it does sometimes make you feel bad when they don't comment back. I'm pretty lucky to have some good blogging friends though. It's built into us, we can't help it. I just read about it in Pyschology.
All of this is too funny! Especially, Em love yours...."just read about it in Physc" I love Physchology! Anyway, I'm bad about commenting...do it when I have time and something to say...doesn't mean I don't love you! :) I do like the doughnut splurge....I haven't done that yet, but there are many many many things I am craving that are not healthy for me at all...good thing is, if i eat it I'm sick...so I stay away. I'm afraid when it comes around to when I'm not sick, I'm going to be in big trouble! :)
7 comments:
melissa, i LOVE you! i love love love that you say it like it is. seriously. see, i'm super opinionated and often say it like it is but it always gets me in trouble. somehow you get away with it. you have all these great friends who love you. i feel like i have none. i'm always offending everyone.
and, i do have a comment about your fit pregnancy. i know how hard it is. i would never judge your decision to down a box of doughnuts (minus two). i change from woman to cow when i'm pregnant. just listen to your body and enjoy it. it goes by fast.
have a good day!
actually, i have more to say. because i totally get where you're coming from and i'm not sure if it's petty or whatever but i don't care. i've been struggling with similar feelings lately.
it's sort of like when you go to someone's birthday party but they don't come to yours. that pisses me off. it's just a metaphor, i don't really ever have a birthday party. but, you know what i mean. and, i don't want them to come to mine because i came to theres. i want them to want to come to mine. why don't they?
my mom used to always tell me "you can't do nice things for people so they'll do nice things for you." i get it, i appreciate the sense of it BUT, i get damn sick of being the giver.
that's all. i'm sure i'll feel differently tomorrow. mood swings. gotta love em'.
You know what Emily!? I LOVE u! Your comment was so cute! And I do get it! I get your birthday analogy and everything! :)
Your mom's quote is so true! I always just try to ignore little unthoughtful things, because I do it because I want to! It does get old! And I really do feel that way(about the commenting thing). I think it is kind of tacky! And I don't care if it is immature! At least we admit it right!?
I also think that it is official that we need to have a get to know each other better night at a coffee joint! You let me know when a time would work for you, and we need to get together!
And Thanks for not judging me on my doughnut splurge! Ha Ha. I hope it doesn't last! And time does go by fast, so I hope I enjoy every last minute left!
I'll post this on your blog just in case you don't read it here!
Everyone likes to be accepted. I love to comment on other people's blogs. But it does sometimes make you feel bad when they don't comment back. I'm pretty lucky to have some good blogging friends though. It's built into us, we can't help it. I just read about it in Pyschology.
All of this is too funny! Especially, Em love yours...."just read about it in Physc" I love Physchology! Anyway, I'm bad about commenting...do it when I have time and something to say...doesn't mean I don't love you! :) I do like the doughnut splurge....I haven't done that yet, but there are many many many things I am craving that are not healthy for me at all...good thing is, if i eat it I'm sick...so I stay away. I'm afraid when it comes around to when I'm not sick, I'm going to be in big trouble! :)
You are hilarious, Melissa! OMG, this made me laugh so hard! I miss you, chica. ;-)
TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!
Post a Comment