I was deciding if I will have Trey and Mykelle share a room or not, and my sister in law gave me the idea of doing a beach themed room. Which once I saw the Island patchwork bedding on PB, I thought it was a great idea. Too good, because I have found so much stuff that would be sooo cute! Below is just Kasey bedding that I like for them. They will have bunk beds with a desk, so I wanted the bedding to match.

These are close to the stlye of bunk beds we like. I would love to get dark cherry bunk beds, but we already have a dresser and shelves that would go with a stlye like this.

Here are a few of the things I like if I were to do a beach themed room!




Island Patch work bedding from PB.

They have this sign in girl and boy colors.
I am OBSESSED with baskets and anything that I can use for organizing. Each of us all have our own laundry baskets, and when I saw these, I thought they would make the cutest laundry baskets.
.jpg)
Land of nod had these cute baskets. Oh, how I love baskets!
And I just love these kid's suitcases.

11 comments:
I LOVE the suitcases, and the patchwork girl set, and the beach mirror!
Seriously, aren't they sooo cute!
I just looked through the mag of land of nod. They had so many cute cute cute things! I love the patchwork girls et as well...better than the beach set. But love the beach mirror too! their room will be so cute! We are going to get bunks for the girls in their room. Saydie is just in a toddler bed now, which works, but eventually they will move onto bunks. I loved my bunks growning up as a kid, and I know Kylie has been begging for them ever since we said the word "bunk bed."
See I LOVE the Island bedding too, but I don't the boys as much as the girls. I wish it were a little brighter. I like it enough though I think.
And I spent like 5 hours to long on the land of nod wedsite last night. I stayed up so late!
i'm admitting that i've never bought my kids anything but potterybarn bedding from the cradle to the crib to their big kid beds. i love it! i have three sets of potterybarn crib bedding if you ever want to peek once you find out what you're having!
p.s. my bedding: target all the way. that's proof enough that i love my kids more than i love myself, right?
I love PB too! They have the cutest stuff. I like the idea of a beach-themed room for a boy and a girl sharing. That sounds way cute! I want to see the end result!
Emily, Thanks, I'll for sure let you know! I have my eye on some bedding for a girl and a boy. The only thing is, who knows if we can afford it yet. We will see next year! :)
I love anything beach. Anything that reminds me of being next to the ocean. Love it.
Alright I know it's not nearly the same as pottery barn, but while I was at wal-mart today I saw a bedding set that looked almost exactly like the striped set you posted the picture of. It might be worth checking out!
Thanks Ang! I buy stuff at Wal-mart. If I can't afford what I really want! :(
I love PB, we had a PB outlet in MIchigan that was so fun to go to. I wish we were close to one here. I als owish I could affored their Halloween costumes. Congrats on the Dr. Appt. I am glad that you like your Dr, and that you got Seth to go with you, What is your secret?
Steph
Post a Comment