1. Lemon Heads
2.Jordan Parkway
3. Hot Baths
4. Hostess white powdered Doughnuts
5. Homemade soup
6. Bath and Body works Japanese Cherry Blossom Scent
7. The cooler weather and fall leaves
8. Skinny jeans and High Heels ( Who knew I would ever like those.)
9. Clear skin. Almost.
10. Humidifier
11. Free Stuff from the Doctor's office.
12. My pregnancy Journal
13. Cold cereal
14. Cantaloupe with Salt
15. T-shirts that hide "The Bump" that looks like a gut.
16. Clorox Wipes
17. Arctic Circle's cheese breadsticks for $1.50

11 comments:
So cute! I finally made it to your blog. Love you
We share lots of loves this month!...lemon heads, baths, homemade soup,fall leaves, and tshirts that hide my bump that looks like i have ate too many bowls of macaroni and cheese (another love of mine!) :)
Go figure Sarah! That is actually funny! Every time I get pregnant, I crave lemon heads. It is unusual! AND I LOVE MACARONI AND CHEESE TOO! I was just getting ready to post homeade mac and cheese for my mom on here! It is sooooo good!
I am in shock! I distincly remember you saying you could never wear skinny jeans. I wanna see them on you!
I'll post a pic of the skinny jeans sometime!!!
I love love love the Island Patchwork bedding. I can see the kids excited to bring their friends over - it has so much personality! The lighter furniture will probably work a lot better for the beach theme anyway. All the stuff you like is sooooooooo cute, Melissa! I can't wait to see what you do with their room - pics are required, you know! Oh, and I think you should come visit Hawaii. You know, for more inspiration. *wink*
I just bought a box of lemon heads the other day at walmart and ate the whole thing! I LOVE lemon heads! The smell of clorox.....not too strong of course, but makes your house just seem so clean. I love it. I need to do a pregnancy journal. you have one for each of your pregnancies don't you? I found a scrapbook page the otherd ay that had "pregnancy highs and lows" it was blank. :) Home made soup, yummy! And I now that its cold, I just about take a hot bath every single night before bed. I love it! Thanks for sharing! I love to read your blog...I've been a major slacker, so I'm glad you and others have not been.
Sandra, That sounds like a great idea! I bet they have tons of stuff!!!! I wish I was rich! I really would have flown out there already! Also, don't you think white bunk beds would look even better than BOTH! I love white furniture. Just not with my kids. They ruin stuff.
Mindy, You really should do a journal. I refer to my journals for everything. Which is why I kind of think it is a girl. I love journaling anyway though. I journal everything. My kids journals,my pregnant journal, and my regular journal! Ha Ha. I miss you though!! I love to read your blog too, but you have been a slacker! He He. I still love you.
add leggings and tights because i'm loving leggings and tights. and, i just bought my first ever pair of skinny jeans from urban. levis! i LOVE levis! i can't believe i'm wearing them either but not because i never liked them before, i just couldn't fit all the junk inside them!
I wish my skin was clear! Being pregnant makes my skin do the opposite!
I don't believe that Emily. I have always hated skinny jeans on my muscular legs, but found a pair I love! I wear them all the time. Why buy new clothes they won't fit soon, but I can't help it! They were so cheap, and I could still fit into a small size easily, so I was excited!
Post a Comment