This week has been such a wonderful week! I know that I have been saying that a lot, but I really feel so happy! I am always afraid of saying these things out loud sometimes, because I am afraid it will change, or something will happen.
I could feel this happy, because a few times this month, I was so moody and snappy, I couldn't stand myself.
I could feel this happy because I saw the New Moon Trailer this week, and am so excited for my girl's night that will be coming up in November.
I could feel this happy because I love my husband so much, and think he is truly an amazing man.
I could feel this happy because I have the best friends, and they make my life so sweet.
I could feel this happy because I am carrying a child.
But really, I am just happy because I Love my life.
The bad days, the good days, the trials. All of it.
The days when Seth drives me nuts and so do my kids.
They don't matter. I never dwell on the bad moments. As soon as they come, they are gone.
Life is truly beautiful. My life is beautiful! I'm happy. And today is Friday!
It's my dad's birthday, and I am happy! I love my dad so much! We had some rough patches, this last year, but they are gone. Trials make you realize so much. You grow so much from them! I learned a lot about my dad. He is a great person. He would do anything for my family.


I just want my dad to know how much I love him.
Dad, I think you are a wonderful person.
You are strong.
You are loving.
You are caring.
You are Fun.
You are a hard worker.
You are generous.
And when I was child, I always thought you were mom's hero. Our hero. I love you with all my heart, and hope your day is wonderful! You and mom are great parents and grandparents. My kids couldn't ask for more love from a grandpa and grandma. For that, I am so grateful, and hope they have a wonderful relationship with you guys like this forever.
Happy Birthday Dad.

5 comments:
That is so beautiful. You are so lucky to have that relationship with your Dad.
I'm so glad you're so happy, I know how you feel. CAn't WAIT for NEw MoOn wohooooooo! And Happy Birthday to your Dad!
What a sweet post. I am glad you are HAPPY. Just to be able to say that and mean it is really something these days when so many people are confused and unhappy. We all go through difficult times but I think it's so great how you recognize the blessings in your life. I also loved how you praised your dad. Thanks for this!
PS- I'm soooo excited for New Moon and our girls night too!! :)
You are such an awesome person, Melis! I love you to death and I always feel so happy and uplifted after hanging out with you! I need to be around you more often! You have the sweetest things to say and it's nice to have such a positive friend like you. I love you to death, girlfriend!! I am happy you're happy!
Mal,
You are so sweet really! That is such a great compliment to give me! I think your intentions are to make me cry every time you comment on my blog! Ha Ha! I love you too!!
Post a Comment