
Naomi wrote me last night! I miss her. She is doing okay, but struggling with being different, and understanding the language. Her feet are still swollen, and they are hurting her pretty bad. Please Pray for her!
Naomi we love you and are so proud of you! I told the kids how much you love them, and Mykelle said she loves you as many stars as there are in the whole world!
You can do anything Naomi, and I know you can get through this hard time! You are a strong woman!!
Love Us!

2 comments:
I think what Naomi is doing is just amazing. It really shows the character that she has. She will be in our prayers.
I wanted to tell you about my find today incase you are going to need a breast pump. I didn't want to spend over 300 for one mainly cause I just can't afford that...but I found this! It is a Lansinoh Double Electric Pump. Most of the reviews I read were really good. Walmart sells them for $159.77 and I got one for $92.99 from drugstore.com. They have them on sale and then you get free shipping and a $10.00 off coupon after you spend $50.00! Hopefully it is good, but well worth the money...if you needed one!
Have a great day Melissa...I just think you are adorable!
Aww, I'll pray for her. I think she is amazing for doing what she is. Tell her I love her and that I think of her a lot out there!
Post a Comment