
My goal this pregnancy, like Trey's, is to stay active and fit. I didn't stress fitness the first trimester as it was my goal to survive. Ha. I barely had any energy the first 10 weeks. There was NO WAY I could do anything extra besides the basics. I only cleaned once every two weeks, and I am a clean FREAK!
Today I had my first protein shake in 3 months. the thought of it before now was so gross. I made fruit smoothies for the family this morning, and added protein to it. It was pretty good too!
I have been walking everyday, and working out at the park or at home.
I am not a big believer in not eating what I want. I don't think that is any way to live. I do believe in eating everything in moderation. Although the ladies at bunko may disagree since I ate 3 pumpkin bars on Thursday night! but you know what? I didn't care at all. And still don't. I don't get too out of control though!
I don't ever weigh myself either. I only go by the way my clothes fit, and the way I feel about myself.
I don't weigh myself when I am pregnant either. I take note of my weight at the beginning, and at the end. I think pregnancy is so beautiful, and I don't ever want to feel like I did with Mykelle. I was 19, and I gained so much weight throughout the pregnancy, that for a little while I was so depressed with what it had done to my young body. I worried about every stretch mark I got on my hips, and cried when I saw how fat my legs were. Really though, it comes off. Eventually. Everything that happens is worth it! And if you can't fix it, you get a boob job! Ha Ha. Just teasin'!
Being fit gives you more energy, and makes you feel so much better! I hope the next 7 months I have this same attitude! If not, remind me of this post!

6 comments:
i am SO with you on this one! i have been lucky enough to dodge the sickness completely. that first trimester when i was so tired at the end of the day i forced myself to go to the gym to do at least something. i ran a half marathon in april and got into the best shape of my life... then i got pregnant. it has been hard for me to see the small, yet steady weight gain already, but i know it is for the best :) i am still working out 3-4 times a week and i also believe in eating whatever you want in moderation! it is gonna be fun going through this all together and tracking each others milestones :)
It will be really exciting Sarah! I LOVE being pregnant so much! I hope once the Belly comes you enjoy it too, because it is so beautiful!
We all know that you will look amazing in this pregnancy, just like you did with Trey! I too want to stay fit during this pregnancy. It's been hard the past couple of months to get off the couch, so it will be nice to get over this sickness and get back to the gym. The baby bump is on its way....I don't love it as much as you do, but I am very excited! The girls are as well! I just can't wait to feel the baby move!!! It's The best part ever! Hope that your doc apt goes well today! Can't wait o hear all about it!
You are such an amazing person! You are beautiful on the inside and out. I can't wait to see how cute you are with your baby bump! And I can't wait until you cuties find out what you're having. Your kids are GORGEOUS (like my guy ;) ) and so sweet. Thanks for being a friend and an inspiration.
XOXO,
Mal
Mindy,
I love that we are going through this together as well! I love you!
Mal, thanks for making me cry! That was such a sweet comment! Thanks honey! Love you!
i posted a comment but i don't know where it went! it wouldn't post so i clicked out and then it was on here like 5 times so i started deleting some of the duplicates and google kicked me out. now it's not here at all. weird.
anyway. you look cute.
Post a Comment