Melissa- Thank you for last night.It was so nice to see you that time just went by so fast. I am so proud of you and the choices you are making for yourself. I may not share the say desires as you, but I respect you and your life. I think you are a beautiful person with so much to offer. Thank you for sharing your life with me. Love you. Julie
It was great to see you! Seth was up when I got home, and said " How do you not know what itme it is?" I told him when we get to talking, time just goes by so fast, and we don't even realize. He was laughing about it.
Thank you for respecting me and my life, and I hope you know I feel the same about you!! I love ya lots!!
4 comments:
i have a little crush on legacy. that's all.
Oh I can't watch it, I haven't watched the episode yet!
Melissa-
Thank you for last night.It was so nice to see you that time just went by so fast. I am so proud of you and the choices you are making for yourself. I may not share the say desires as you, but I respect you and your life. I think you are a beautiful person with so much to offer. Thank you for sharing your life with me. Love you. Julie
Julie,
It was great to see you! Seth was up when I got home, and said " How do you not know what itme it is?" I told him when we get to talking, time just goes by so fast, and we don't even realize. He was laughing about it.
Thank you for respecting me and my life, and I hope you know I feel the same about you!! I love ya lots!!
Post a Comment