10.10.2009

Udder Covers for FREE

MOSTLY! My sister in law just sent me the link to get a FREE, really cute nursing cover! You have to pay shipping and Handling, but that is it! Shipping and Handling is $8.95, which is a great deal because the cover itself is $32.00.

I bought the CARSON one, so if you are with me a lot, don't get that one! Ha. Just kidding!

Here is the link
http://www.uddercovers.com/ In the shopping cart, enter "onefree" for the promo code!

I just got one, so I know it works!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I just ordered one and am so excited!

Sarah Atwood said...

thanks for the tip! i just ordered mine and got the carson too :) let me know if you find any other sweet deals!!

Phillips Fam said...

Thanks, I just ordered one for my sis in law. her baby is due anyday!

Victor 3rd Ward Relief Society and Enrichment said...

I was so excited when I recieved this email! I also order the Carson...so if I see you, deal with it! :)
I didn't know that you were pregnant!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you. I have been blog slacking big time and never check anyones. When are you due? Melissa, I am so excited for you, and you look amazing as always!!!

Brandi said...

Sorry...that was Brandi, I was working on our RS Blog and never logged out!