1.13.2010

2 Things

ANY BODY ?? Help!

What kind of garments do you wear with jeans? I got some of the 3/4 silks, but my pants will not stay up for the life of me! I am wondering if the spandex, or the cotton are any better. Please Help.





Also, I am getting spider veins this pregnancy so bad! I always get them a little, but I feel like they are starting to get worse. Got any tips?

13 comments:

Edwards. said...

I use the caranessa (spandex ones) bottoms, and then the silk on top..they are my favorite. They changed the caranessa bottoms some. I just bought the Small - A, they are a bit big, but will be perfect for this pregnancy. I would never do maternity bottoms, but tried the top and they aren't bad. I got a 24 in the tops for maternity...just give you an idea maybe for sizes as well. But I would def do an XS -A in the carnessa next time. I bet the small would be perfect for you. But i love them and wouldn't do anything else.

Scottkids said...

I have all the bottoms. I like them all, but I can't figure out which ones are better with jeans though. I cannot do the shorts, because they drive me nuts when I can feel them bunch up.

I like the spandex a lot. I did get XS-B, and they fit good now, and I got measured for my tops.

So, I guess my next question is, what do you wear with your jeans though, or is that it? do they make the spandex in 3/4 lengths?

Anonymous said...

Perhaps this is something that you could ask a friend or family member about in private. Remember how the things we learn at the temple are sacred? The garment would fall into that category and certainly doesn't need to be discussed on the world wide web.

Scottkids said...

Perhaps, you should take a Temple class again. There is nothing I said above that demeans garments, or takes away from the sacred meaning that they are. Thanks though. Have a Great day!

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

Well, my pants are always sliding down so I'm probably not the person to ask. Although I have found that with the cotton ones it has a sort of flannel board story effect (getting stuck) that I didn't really like. Good luck!

Scottkids said...

Anon,

That was rude of me. Thank you for mentioning that. Personallly, I do not feel there is anything wrong with what I said. That is all.

AnDeRsEn cLaN said...

Where is what I found...I love the caraness ones. I'm short so I always buy mine in a tall size to they go below my knee, helps keep me warm in the Idaho winters. I love these for two reasons they are sliky making pants pull up easier and then fitting so you don't realize they are there. For tops just the silk ones. Oh also I like the jersey tops in the summer. I have bought the maternity bottoms and loved them too. For the maternity tops or even nurseing tops I never bought. I felt the cotton ones streched already and didnt want to spend the money on something that wasn't broken. Hope this helps!

Julie Catoe said...

Karen at my work who works at the Bountiful Temple says that it is no big deal that you posted this and that if people really want to they can find out anything about garments on the web. She said try the spandex ones. Sorry I can't help that much in this area.

Brandi said...

Goodness...someone doesn't like this post!!! I see NOTHING wrong with it though.
I love the caranessa ones. They work the best for me. I do not like silk under my pants...they drive me nutts, unless they are the 3/4 length ones. they are okay. Yes they do make the caranessa in 3/4 and I love them under pants as well. Maybe you will find that your pants stay on better when your cute belly isn't pushing them down! :) Good Luck

Scottkids said...

Thanks guys!!!!!!! I think I will try the 3/4 spandex. I'm liking those a lot!

Jules, I love you, you are so funny!

Angela said...

Caranessa all the way for jeans, Mel!

Kathy&Mike said...

Melissa, I like the spandex ones with jeans and I love the cotton tops with anything. BTW, you said nothing inappropriate, and besides, your blog is private so you know everyone who's reading it anyway. Keep the faith, girl. I love ya!

Scottkids said...

THANKS GUYS!!!

Kathy, I took my blog off private awhile ago. I don't mind anonymous readers, but I just wish people would say who they were. Be proud of what you have to say ya know!!?