1.26.2010

GIVEAWAY


Dearest Followers:

We need more room in our garage, which means some of my Scentsy stock has got to go! I have quite a few warmers in stock, and scents as well.

So, for my followers that love Scentsy, I will be giving away a warmer, and some bars. I will post the warmers you get to choose from when Seth does the drawing for me next week.

How to enter this SCENTSATIONAL (get it) giveaway? Make sure you have added yourself to the Follower link, and leave a random comment.

The drawing will end next week.

Don't know what Scentsy is? Go here.

16 comments:

Candice said...

I know I am a relative, but I am also a follower and a fan of scentsy. Enter me.

Anonymous said...

i can't think of anything random!!!

Mrs. JM said...

i'm dying of boredom.

i had 100 requests for readership but no one reads my blog except for this person from ontario. i don't know anyone in canada. weird.

p.s. i really need cranberry mango so when seth randomly draws my name, keep this in mind.

Brandi said...

Dont forget me...

Edwards. said...

i don't know if i'm a follower....you'll have to check and then of course add me because i need more scentsy around my house....infact seriously, i just need to sell it! :)

The Halladay Family said...

Hey I have forgetting to tell you that I got a scenty warmer and a ton of bricks for Christmas. Nate is not a big "smell" fan, but he has not said anything about it, so I guess it doesn't bother him. I am now a scenty girl, yum.
Steph

The Halladay Family said...

I also forgot to tell you that I have a cuisinart, it ataches to the blender, and I love it. I am making soup tonight, and I think I will use the processor, so Martha Stewart.
Steph

The Brindley's said...

I love peanut butter and I ate two big spoon fulls during American Idol tonight....and then drank a big glass of milk. Gonna have to work that off tomorrow some how. PICK ME!

Courtney said...

I became your follower!

I've always wanted to get a Scentsy but have never gotten around to actually purchasing one. :)

AnDeRsEn cLaN said...

such an awesome idea...i love give aways never that I win, however the idea is great. The suspense is killing me, however I will wait patiently (which I may add is not a very strong quaility I have) until next week.

Angela said...

I'm a follower!

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

I haven't tried anything from Scentsy, but I hear good things. I'm paranoid about the way my house smells (I don't know why) so maybe I should look into this. Hmmm....something random....one of the things on my to do list for today is to organize my shoes. I even dreamed about it last night. Because I'm slightly neurotic.

The Royal Family said...

I need two melters so pick me to win one !

I would love to make you a deal, to review it or blurb about you on my blog or do a giveaway over there etc. to get a DEEP discount or freebie of my own.

OR I make hair bows for beatiful little ones like in the header...

Thanks for your consideration in advance.
The Buzz, Brandy

Mallory Francks Photography said...

I need a new warmer! I shouldn't be messing with Scentsy (lol lol) but I love Melis!! I have enough warmer bars to last my life, so I am crossing my fingers for a warmer! : )

Emily said...

What? I NEEED scentsy bars! Especially right now when I can't stand certain smells.

Stacie said...

oooh me! I was given an UGLY warmer, but love to use it. I want a pretty one!