1.18.2010

What a Weekend

This weekend was great! We enjoyed many things, but here are 3 of them!
A Texas Rose from Lonestar =Greasy Goodness




Emily taught me how to sew up some of these! They are my newest addiction! They look so cute in Mykelle's hair!
I made a batch of some grasshopper cookie rice krispies. They are sooo good.

I initially came up with this treat, when I was getting rid of girl scout cookies last year. And Guess what? It is girl scout cookie time again!

You make rice krispies as normal. Well, my normal rice krispies I add extra marshmallows. Like 2 cups extra. So they are soft and gooey. And you add ground up grasshopper cookies at the end when you are almost done mixing up the marshmallows. I also add a handful of marshmallows that weren't melted in. I will add a picture next time I make them, but they were all eaten before I could!


Our weekend was great!


2 comments:

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

YUMMMMMMM!!!!! So glad you had a great time this weekend!

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

That looks like a very yummy weekend!