1.19.2010

If you give Melissa a Blog

Today my brother was commenting on my blogging style. It was the funniest thing that happened to me all day! Mostly because it is so true. I'm proud of it.

If you have read the book "If you give a mouse a cookie" you will understand!

5 comments:

Mrs. JM said...

i quite enjoy your blogging style.

more cookies please.

Edwards. said...

and just like the book, we all love your blog! Infact, like cookies, it is quiet addicting. :)

Scottkids said...

You guys are precious! Thanks!

It was serious Hilarious, because I was teasing him about being sick, and he told me if I was sick, I'd probably write a post about it, and then I'd remember something that had happened in the past, and then I'd remember something Mykelle did when she was a baby, and post a picture of her in the bath tub! I honestly couldn't stop laughing!!

Courtney said...

So I have to confess Melissa, I've read your blog for a while now. hehe So I was actually happy that you commented on mine. No more secret blog stalking. :) Anyways, I will say I do enjoy your blog and like you I like other pregnant blogs, just something about them. Thanks for the comment :)

Green Family said...

"If you give a mouse a cookie" is my most favorist book ever!!! I have it in a ginormous sized book! It's my favorite because it so reminds my of myself! I do the same thing! One thought reminds me of something else, that reminds me of something else and so on and so on! Will is always wondering how I arrived at such a far off topic from what we started talking about! ....Evenually I come back around to the orginal thought! Love ya!