Life is a journey, and only you hold the map
Those are really cute, but what do you want if it's a girl??
Super cute! Those shirts are easy to make! Just have Em do them for you, and if not I'LL DO THEM! :)
ummm... Girl stuff !!!!
I have that bottom blue shirt EXACTLY like that. I also have a cute white one with a yellow tie. Love them!
Those are so cute!! The shoes remind me of something David's baby would wear :)(I'm going to be better at commenting on your blog, I promise :) Love you!
Jess, LOL, why do you say that? I think you are good about commenting!
I bought shoes just like those for our baby only they are pink plaid (obviously since we're having a girl!) They are so cute!
Way cute shoes and shirts I love them. Baby stuff is so cute.
When I was having a boy I asked my mother-in-law to make those tie shirts! I love them! Dawn
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Those are really cute, but what do you want if it's a girl??
Super cute! Those shirts are easy to make! Just have Em do them for you, and if not I'LL DO THEM! :)
ummm... Girl stuff !!!!
I have that bottom blue shirt EXACTLY like that. I also have a cute white one with a yellow tie. Love them!
Those are so cute!! The shoes remind me of something David's baby would wear :)
(I'm going to be better at commenting on your blog, I promise :) Love you!
Jess, LOL, why do you say that? I think you are good about commenting!
I bought shoes just like those for our baby only they are pink plaid (obviously since we're having a girl!) They are so cute!
Way cute shoes and shirts I love them. Baby stuff is so cute.
When I was having a boy I asked my mother-in-law to make those tie shirts! I love them! Dawn
Post a Comment