1.11.2010

Things I love

Just a few things I love, and want to create on my own, and with different fabric. Well, with some help from my friend Emily.




















6 comments:

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

Melissa, all of these are beautiful! I love your style! That yellow bedset was sooo pretty and feminine. Yellow is one of my favorite colors (as evidenced by the walls in my house!). The wall stickies are such a cool idea, and they're easy to change out or get rid of when your tastes change too. I can't wait to see the finished rooms!

Brandi said...

So adorable I LOVE all of it! GOod Luck finishing the projects...or starting them! LOL

Emily said...

Looks like we're gonna be busy!

Julie Catoe said...

I love all of them. I love the first one of the seashells and the bedding it is so beautiful. You should do your baby room with one of those bedding's. And the wall stuff is so awesome. Let me know when and I will be one of your first customers.

Anonymous said...

I love your taste, so elegant and modern. is all the wall stuff vinyl? what a great idea!!

Scottkids said...

Yeah Ang, they are all wall vinyl. I think I found them at Fawn and Forest, but I'm not sure. I have tons of Decor sites on my side bar. I'll try and find out which ones.

Also, Jules, I am leaning towards the black and white bedding, but in my own fabric. And TRUST ME, I can't sew. I'm paying my friend to help me, because she is amazing, and is very creative!