1.12.2010

Secrets

Did you guys read POSTSECRET this Sunday. They were interesting. They are coming to Salt Lake in April. Who wants to go??

6 comments:

Mrs. JM said...

i bought my brother this book for christmas four years ago. some of these are really funny but some of them are really sad and some even disturbing. what do they do on tour? i'd never heard of it.

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

Awww! I would've so gone with you! I have all two of his books, and am working on collecting all of them. They should come to HI, dang it!

Scottkids said...

I know Emily,they are all those things. I really find them awesome no matter what though, because of how vulnerable people are when they tell them. Or I picture them that way. I'm not exactly sure what happens on tour. Watch his video on the link. It looked good.

Sandra, I know you would go!!! Just come back in April.

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

I really like Postsecret but always forget to check. I guess I'm on my way there now....

Anonymous said...

i have never heard of postsecret. Am i missing something awesome???

Scottkids said...

It is just really interesting Angella! You will have to click on the link to check it out!!