1.13.2010

Thursday Confessional

I have a serious flaw.

It comes with my personality of always being Happy.

Sometimes I am so happy, that it is hard for me to deal with things that would make me less than that, and I just stay "comfortable".

Well, not with everything. Most things can't bring me down. I'm just meaning when it comes to my marriage.

I find myself not fighting hard enough for things that I want, and most importantly deserve. But that feels selfish sometimes.

This week it hasn't felt selfish (and it really never should), and I have felt.....not so happy on the inside.

5 comments:

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

Why do you feel selfish when you fight for the things you want and deserve?

Scottkids said...

It's not that I feel selfish for wanting what I deserve, it is more that what I am asking for isn't realistic, or maybe a selfish thing I am asking for.

I know it isn't though, and I have thought a lot about it today.

Julie Catoe said...

I am sorry you feel this way. But when it comes to your life and your happiness I don't think it can be selfish but I guess it depends on what you are wanting. Seth is a good guy and he cares about you a great deal I am sure that the both of you can work out so you can both be happy.

TJ and Jessica said...

I LOVE YOU!!

Scottkids said...

You know, I really felt this way that day! I feel so much better, but I do have days when I feel that way, and I shouldn't! It was just one of those days when everything was going wrong! Thanks guys!