Seth spoiled me. Like he has at every one of our children's birth days.
He delivered flowers.
Brought my favorite treats. (Including chocolate milk)
Brought junk magazines.
And was so sweet.
I came home to a spot less! Seriously, Spotless house, and this present......

Remember it was on my wish list.
Mine says...
Mykelle
Trey
Swayzee
I LOVE it.
*I do have to send the chain back and get a longer one. I am wearing it on a different one right now.

9 comments:
Congrats, Congrats, she is adorable. You look awesome, and your family is so beautiful. You made it, and what a great way to end almost 10 monthes. I can't wait to meet her, you are such am amazing person, and I can see the blessings (3 kids and Seth) the Lord has blessed you with, much deserved. Love ya my sista
Cute little Sethleton!! What a good hubby :) Seriously that's so awesome!!
Seth is the MAN! The best insurance agent, good friend, good father and a good husband, your both are perfect for each other. SO thoughtful and kind.
What a sweet hubby...
slap five seth! way to represent ... keep it up! :)
You do have the BEST husband! That is so great of him to make it so perfect for you and swayzee to come home to.
That is awesome Melissa! So glad to hear things are going so smoothly, and I'm glad you are happy to finally hold that precious baby girl in your arms!
Im so glad you got your necklace!! Miss Swayzee is about the cutest little one ever!!!!!! Congrats again! :)
Oh my.....that babe is a doll. I had to sneak in with Candice's email so please add me to your list.
Jessshipley@gmail.com
I must see more pictures of your cute family.
Jessica
Post a Comment