4.13.2010

I'm over it

I'm so over being pregnant.

I realized it this morning.

I think I am ready.

and my pelvic area is so sore. I have never had this happen before. the bones feel so fragile, and it hurts to sit up. I realized this two days ago.

I also realized that I have a huge belly, and there is no way around it when you are having sex. ok, there is but you know what I mean. I'm over that too.

I want this stomach back.

summer 2009

with all that being said, I'm thankful for the opportunity to carry a child! I just want to hold the babe in my arms now, and not my stomach anymore.

It's been fun, but I'm over it!

10 comments:

The Brindley's said...

Freak Melissa, you have a rockin body. It actually just gave me the motivation to try harder to get my 6-pack back. I guess I just settled thinking I would have this ugly mommy belly forever. I hear ya on being over it. I loved being pregnant, but when the time came, I was ready to be done....mostly for the sex ;)

Edwards. said...

I am right there with you sista! I am ready for this babe to be here and can not wait for her to make her entertance into the world! I want a stomach like that too! Maybe in my dreams! :) lol I can't wait to see your little one! Hopefully they both will come soon!

Julie Catoe said...

Surrendering your body is the hardest most challenging thing when you are pregnant. Parts of your body stretch bigger than you ever thought possible. There is always the fear in the back of your mind that you might always look and feel like this.

But it is just your body and you can always change it.I had many break downs when I was pregnant about my body. And sex was out of the questions I was so uncomfortable standing, sitting, laying down I just wanted to have my body back and to actually feel good again.

You will have your hot bod back soon and you will have that little baby in your arms and all this will feel so frivolous and not important.
This to shall pass.

Courtney said...

I so know how you feel, and it felt so good to not be pregnant after I gave birth. And I am so impressed that you look that good, you look like you've never had a child!!! Hope the rest of pregnancy goes by fast for you. :)

HayleeS said...

I totally hear ya!! those last couple weeks are tough!! I cant wait to see this precious bundle of joy!!!

Wells Family said...

I want your stomach too!!! You are so close to holding your little one in your arms!!!

Unknown said...

Um...I've never even had kids and my stomach doesn't even look close to that, and you had already 2 when that was taken? You make me sick, and very motivated...and you really make me wish I was tan.

TJ and Jessica said...

haha, I totally agree with your friend Kelli!
Just be grateful that you're pregnant and enjoy this time that you have. Love you
PS- I hate that your blog is private, I never know when you update it!

Leslie Merrill said...

What stomach?????????

Chris and Ailee Magleby said...

I want that stomach too ;)