4.20.2010

Introducing Swayzee Brynn

INTRODUCING SWAYZEE BRYNN SCOTT
BORN APRIL 19, 2010
7 POUNDS 4 OUNCES 19 INCHES

SHE IS PERFECT! WE PROUDLY WELCOME HER INTO OUR FAMILY!


18 comments:

The Brindley's said...

CONGRATS!!! You are right, she is perfect.

Edwards. said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! We send our love!

TJ and Jessica said...

I LOVE that picture!!! And I just love her! I bet she is just a little angel and I'm so excited to meet her and see you this weekend. You have a gift of making BEAUTIFUL babes!

Emily said...

awww!! I can't wait to meet her!! Do you have people bringing you food? When are you coming jess?

Wells Family said...

Aww she is just so perfect! Hope you and the family are all doing well! Can't wait to hear the birth story (you know it's good for me to have a heads up hehe)xoxo

The Alleman Family said...

She is beautiful! Hope everything is going well. I love her name! Congratulations!

Christina said...

oh my gosh Melissa she is so precious. I'm so happy for you guys. Congrats again

Leslie Merrill said...

Cutest picture ever! She is such a little sweetheart! Love you guys.

Mindy Hawks said...

What a little angel! Did trey and Mykelle have dark hair as newborns? It will be interesting to see if she ends up being a little blondie too!

Brandi said...

Oh she is just precious! I am so glad that you have her to love. She is perfect and I just have to add I love her little name. So unique and different. I love it...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Samantha and Brandon Scott said...

Im so glad i was able to see her! She is so adorable. you guys have such freakin cute kids. oh i love her, so precious. Zayda seems so big to me now.

Mallory Francks Photography said...

She is perfect! Love the picture. Let me know when you are ready for her photo session! I am available any time pretty much. Congrats! She is just beautiful.
: )

Sarah Atwood said...

she is sooo darling! do you believe in arranged marriages? i think we could work something out!:) congrats!!

Courtney said...

congrats!! What a cutie. Hope it all went well for you :)

Mrs. JM said...

adorable melissa! did you have those done at home or at the hospital? you're on the ball! congratulations (again) ... :o) i am going to bring you dinner. saturday, sunday or monday? will you tell me which day works or if you've already got someone coming those days, let me know when your next available time is (hahaha).

em

Julie Catoe said...

SERIOUSLY! That is the sweetest picture. I can't believe she has dark hair.
Congrates!! Can't wait to hear more about her and the delivery. I wish I was there to welcome her. I will send her my love and sunshine from Hawaii.
I love that her and Lucy will forever share the same birthday. I am so excited for you.

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!

The Sutherland Family said...

Congrats Melissa, she is beautiful!