4.22.2010

Thursday Confessional

This may be my biggest confession yet!

Seth and I found out the sex of the baby at 5 months. He talked me into that morning because he knew I would be freaking out at 8 months wondering what it was. He was right. I would have. So, we decided to keep it a surprise from everyone else.

When they did the ultrasound, they were only kind of sure it was a girl. They said about 75%, so we just settled with that.

I really felt like it was a boy. Comparing the pregnancy and everything, it was like Trey's, and I just felt like it was a boy. Some people called me on it, but we "lied" WITH GOOD INTENTIONS.

Let me apologize though, because we did feel really bad by the end of the pregnancy, because everyone started asking, then it was lots of lying.

We bought a few things, but we mostly got the nursery ready! It is all completed, and I will take pictures soon.

Thanks to my friend Emily (Who also knew) for making all my baby bedding! You ROCK!

And Thank You to my sister in law Candice, who is making my matching car seat cover! ;) Love you babes!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I had fun. Love you! I can't wait to see the comments on this post.

Mindy Hawks said...

You are such a brat! Haha! I would have been dying to tell everyone! that's pretty funny though, actually. Sneaky, sneaky!

Edwards. said...

I can't believe that you knew the whole time! PUNK!

Devin and Jaclyn Stutz said...

I think it's awesome you kept it a secret. I for sure couldn't have. Thanks for letting it be a surprise for me! By the way your little Swayzee is such a cutie. I love her name too.