4.08.2010

CUTE NURSERY

CUTEST LITTLE BOY NURSERY

ALL THIS WAS DONE BY HAND (EXCEPT THE WORD VINYL) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT.



6 comments:

Edwards. said...

oh that is super cute! I love it as well! What a great idea!

Courtney said...

oh I love this too! Amazing that it's done by hand. Wow. And I really hope for you that your baby didn't turn. That would be a bummer. Good luck at your appointment!

Anonymous said...

I just got caught up on your blog and I just have to say that you are hilarious! I love your confessionals and honesty, it's refreshing! So glad the little one flipped! Mine was posterior and after lots of prayer and moves on an exercise ball, he flipped before D-day too, hallelujah! I also, LOVE PB bedding too, I bought my crib bedding from them and it was worth every penny!

The Brindley's said...

Adorable!! I wish we had room in our house to do something this creative and fun...my kids' rooms are tiny!

HayleeS said...

What a cute nursery!!! I love that color combination!!! I cant wait to see pics of your little one! :)

Julie Catoe said...

Cutest boy room. I love it.