4.01.2010

Thursday Confessional

I can't decide if I like having two blogs. Its kind of inconvenient. So for now, I'm back here with my Confession!

I eat Snow.

Seth thinks it's gross. So do a lot of people.

I don't even care.

I ate a handful of snow last night because I was craving ice, and it was the best snow I've ever eaten. (That sounds grammatically incorrect) But anyway, it was like a shaved ice.

It was heavy, and so good.

I might go get some right now.

AND, I forgot to post a confession last week. Sorry.

My other confession is this...

I make up dance moves in my car all the time. I picture myself on a stage with some other awesome dancer, and make up dance moves to good songs in my head.

I miss doing that with my sister! We did it together a lot.

I miss her. Bad.

3 comments:

The Brindley's said...

I love to eat snow and craved it during my last pregnancy. YUM! I hate that it keeps snowing though.

TJ and Jessica said...

I do the dance thing too, only I'm a white girl and really can't dance so I'll imagine that I'm a really good singer like Jessica Simpson (Let's see how long it takes for Emily to get mad at that hehe)

Wells Family said...

I eat snow too!!! The funniest thing is... our pipes froze this winter, so I actually had to go outside and get pot after pot of snow, melt it on the stove to wash dishes, brush my teeth, cook with etc. so not fun! But hey! Snow has many purposes!!