4.08.2010

Thursday Confessional

*I think the Babe is breech again! Dang! I cannot tell exactly what the position is, but it is not head down as I type this. I felt hiccups by my ribs today for about 4 minutes. We will see what happens at my appointment Friday.

Confession:

Seth and I have been discussing adoption. I think we are really considering it for our next, or NEXT child. We will see.

Also, I occasionally watch a Rated R movie. I watched the movie "Precious" this week. I was disturbed all day. It made me want to help Children/Teenagers even more. So sad. And like I said, disturbing.

5 comments:

Edwards. said...

OH Melissa I hope that babe has not flipped on you again! it amazes me that it can! You must hvae a lot of amniotic fluid in there for it to be able to move around as it does! You will have to keep us updated of course when you find out what's going on tomorrow at your docs.

I haven't watched a rated R movie since Kylie was born. It was something that Cody and I said we wouldn't do any more.....but there have been movies that I have wanted to watch that were rated R.

And I think any child that comes into your family, either biological or not, is lucky to have Seth and you as parents. You both are amazing!

Mindy Hawks said...

Oh no! I hope your baby isnt breech again! That suprises me that it is flipping around that much this far along!
I am obviously the biggest fan of adoption and I've thought about it too. I want to have a boy with Jake after this one but then I would love to adopt a needy child with no home.

Mrs. JM said...

i watched precious on wednesday while i ran. i needed something to get me through seven miles on the treadmill so i rented it knowing it wouldn't be one of jake's picks. have you ever cried while running? NOT COOL. it was messed up. i hate that although it's just a movie, it's not "just a movie" it's reality for too many kids.

i was depressed all day too. sniffle.

Unknown said...

I can't wait adopt. We have always wanted to adopt, especially from the philippines where Grant served his mission...I want to adopt so bad in fact, I recently just wrote a 9 page research paper on adoption for my english class!!!! I think you would be so glad you did. It sad to know how many children in this world need a loving home. You would be great.

Julie Catoe said...

I want to see that movie really bad. I was going to read the book first but it was just so heavy I know the movie will be also but I know will be a good one. Sorry the baby has not moved.