4.30.2010

Our Last 10 Days

Our Last 10 Days

and my Loves for april

Well, they have been pretty wonderful and a few miner not so wonderful things!

Let us Review....

-My nipples hurt. I've recovered.

-Swayzee had a little bit of jaundice, but it is gone now.

-Many people from my ward brought us dinner. It was so nice, and much appreciated.

-Many of our friends and family came by to visit us, and spoiled us with gifts and goodies.

-Seth spent a week at home with us, and took care of everything around the house, and helped with the kids. (Including getting up in the middle of the night to hand me the baby, since I couldn't move without some pain in my lower regions.)

-I got to spend the WHOLE day with my BF and her hubby TJ. She spoiled us of course, and gave us the cutest baby stuff! (Thanks Jess) And TJ played with my kids, and gave then attention the whole day. (Thanks TJ) Then, Sunday night, Emily and Elliot came over, and they all made us the best dinner!! It was so good, and such a good day! (Thanks Em) I also got to see Jess again this week when she came into town, and I will see her tomorrow! Woo Hoo!

-I tore open some stitches. That sucked, but I'm all better now.

-Candice made me a super cute car seat canopy! (Thanks Candice)

-Swayzee doesn't leave my side very often. I'm a baby hog. She lives on my breast, in my moby wrap, or in my arms.

-I couldn't make it to Mykelle's first school play today, and I forgot to send the video camera with Seth. Sad.

-Mykelle is kicking butt at Soccer. Ok, she is still learning, but she is so fast, she always has the ball.

-Trey is such a doll, and loves his Swayz. He seems so big now that she is here. He is still my favorite little guy though!

-Mykelle has been awesome with her too. She could hold her all day. Swayz never cries when Kel has her.

-I have a fear of falling down the stairs with Swayzee, and something happening to her.

-6 weeks is going to take FOREVER, but only for one reason. ;)

-I ate a whole box of Keebler honey graham crackers this week. I'm addicted thanks to the hospital. I also came home addicted to sprite.

-I am giving myself one more week until I start watching what I eat again. I've been eating unhealthy. I can fit into some of my pants again, but I am not in a hurry to "Drop all the weight" I know it will come off, and I'm not stressed about it. Although, come six weeks, Seth and I are starting p90X. Seth thinks he is getting fat because his pants aren't fitting anymore, so we are going to start doing it in the mornings. I know I can handle it, but we'll see if Seth can! Ha Ha.

My loves for this month consist of a few things.

-I am so thankful for all my amazing friends, and for my family. You all mean so much to me, and I am so thankful to have you in my life. I am so blessed.

-And obviously, my love for this month is my Swayzee Brynn. It is amazing how much you love your child when he/she arrives. I cannot even imagine our life without her in it, and I adore her so much. She is perfect to us in every way. Even when she gets up in the middle of the night. I don't even mind at all. I'm so happy to be my kids mother. They are my world.

And surprisingly enough, I can't wait to be pregnant again. How does that work??

I have pictures to post, but I have friends coming over so I have to go for now. Check back soon. Maybe tonight.


7 comments:

HayleeS said...

I love reading your posts. They always make me smile. Much much love and many many blessing to your beautiful family. :)

Mrs. JM said...

i swear i check your blog and it's not updated then i come back the next day and you've posted a ton. i'm just catching up!

a few things, off the top of my head; i tore stitches once too ... ow. i was also addicted to graham crackers after every baby. i made sure we had a box and some cran/apple juice for when i got home from the hospital!

after i had gavin, brooklyn had a dance performance. i didn't forget the camera, i forgot the entire performance! that was probably the last time i've bawled like a baby. i felt horrible!

i just told my sister in law (new mom) that my biggest fear with the new baby was falling down the stairs while holding it.

good luck with p90x, it's flippin' hard as hell.

i'm glad your kids are in love with their sister. they're all adorable.

i'm sorry i didn't push harder to bring you dinner. baby nephew was in the NICU for over a week. he just got home. it's been stressful for the family.

i love seeing your happy photos.

em

Julie Catoe said...

That was an awesome post. I love it your love for the new little Scott Swayz comes out in your words and for your fam. Well if there is anyone I know that would want to have another baby right after they just had one it would be you and you will. Love you. Miss you. Give your kids love from me.

Scottkids said...

Seriously, it is something about those Graham Crackers. They are so good!!

It seems like a lot of women tore open some stitches. I was really surprised. Glad I'm not the only one it happened to. But yes, it hurt. Mostly I was freaked out that my vag was ruined forever!! LOL.

AND, don't worry about dinner! I know you would have, and trust me, I WANT to try some of all that ymmy healthy food you've been making. Pasta is my favorite, and it seems as if you have made it a lot, and everytime I look at your blog, I'm hungry. You'll have to hook me up sometime. (Glad your nephew is out of the hospital though. I'm sure that was rough. I've been there)

Julie, WE miss you guys too!! Love you lots!! Wish you were here!

The Brindley's said...

I love love love your post just because I can relate to so much. So after bay #1 it took me a long time to think about being pregnant again, after baby #2 it took bout 2 months for me to think about it, so maybe with baby #3 it will only take a few days. Weird how that works.

TJ and Jessica said...

First of all...
LOVED loved loved! spending the day with you guys! We both had so much fun!!! It's been so nice to see you guys so much lately, I love it!! TJ had a lot of fun too, he seriously loves your kiddos. He really wanted to see you guys yesterday and was mad at me that we didn't have time to come over :)
Second...
O.U.C.H!!!! Tearing stitches makes me hurt!! You poor thing.
Third...
Candice, loved the car seat canopy (hint hint hint :)
Fourth...
You're aloud to be a Swayz hog, you had here with you 24/7 for 9 months :) But when I come over, please let me hold her more!! :)
Fifth...
I want to watch one of Kel's soccer games! Make sure you take pictures!
Sixth...
I'm terrified of your stairs too
Seventh...
You can blame TJ for you being addicted to Sprite :)
Eighth...
You shut your mouth when you're talking about loosing the baby weight!! What baby weight?? It's gone you brat! You are hired to be my personal trainer after I have babies!!
Ninth...
Love you!

Kathy&Mike said...

I love you, too, Melissa!