4.30.2010

Confession

I don't listen to Country Music very often, but lately, I can't listen to it at all, because it makes me all emotional and sad.


 

Why is country music so sad?

5 comments:

Mrs. JM said...

a better question: why is country music so BAD? i can't stand it (except for the real old stuff ... like REALLY old).

Julie Catoe said...

The red shoes for Christmas is my most hated country song, sorry, I know people love it. I find it so over the top, almost ridicules. But I do like some country music I just don't listen to it all the time. Country music is over the top though they make it so sad or so corny, some times it works and it is an awesome song though.

Scottkids said...

LOL! Emily, I love you! This reminded me of my Toby Keith post. Remember when I said he was hot, and you said I was disgusting. It was funny.

TJ and Jessica said...

I LOVE country music! We listen to it all day at work and it reminds me of Fruita :) It's not sad all the time.

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

I love it because it IS sad. Sometimes it feels good to wallow in sadness. I find its really the only way to eventually be able to not be sad anymore. Cause you end up being sick of being sad. In the meantime, country music makes it easy to wallow in it. I love it.