1.03.2010

Back to Work


When I was googling images for a really bad paycheck post, this is a image I came across, and laughed. Really hard.

We didn't start out the New Year in the best way. Seth had one of his worst paychecks in the last 4 years. It was unexpected. We spent money on bunk beds, pottery barn bedding, and other Christmas stuff that would could have saved money on.

Nothing we can do now.

I am still so EXCITED for this year, and I swear I will go into detail on this, and post about Christmas.
Good Night.

Back to work tomorrow.

5 comments:

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

I really hope your job isn't as bad as toilet papers' job although I can imagine that there are times that it could be. ;o) But I hope things look up for you guys really soon.

Mrs. JM said...

welcome to the bad paycheck club. i hope you won't need to pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha "you googled"
if you have seen confessions of a shopoholic, you will understand it.

i watch dumb shows..what can i say...

p.s i am so happy about you going through the Temple...Congrats

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

That sucks. I know you're super excited about all the things you bought, so make sure you enjoy them all the more now. You should post some pics of the rooms!

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

Totally feel you friend. Totally.